As of right this moment our plan is to move forward with summer camp unless otherwise directed by the governor of our state. If the situation becomes one where we are told by the governor that we cannot hold summer camp, deposits in that case would be refundable. We are not there yet and hope this does not become the case.To date there have been no known cases of COVID-19 at Look Up Lodge or any of our other locations. We're taking full advantage of these next few weeks to prepare for summer camp by implementing additional safety and sanitation measures and working on some creative ways to hold group meetings while also respecting state guidelines, and we will continue monitoring this situation closely as we are committed to the health and safety of all our guests and staff. If anything changes we will let you know.
Thank you so much for your continued faith and support in Look Up Lodge as your camp of choice. It is comforting to know we can trust God in these times, as He is trustworthy and faithful.
Lord willing, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Look Up Lodge Staff